A compact search device with telescopic tube for quick detection and localization of gamma and beta radiation sources.
5 seconds are enough for quick evaluation of gamma background with 4 built-in Geiger-Muller counters. A big display with luminescent backlight simultaneously indicates units of measurement, measurement errors, threshold level and real time. Analog indicator of radiation intensity facilitates localization of radiation sources. The device has a built-in memory for 1200 measurements and 999 objects of inspection.
- Damp and dustproof body IP54.
- Big display with luminescent backlight.
- Simultaneous indication of measurement units, measurement errors, threshold level and real time.
- Analog twelve-segment indicator of registered radiation intensity.
- Ability to perform measurements with a preset error.
- Four-level indication of battery discharge.
- Built-in memory which allows storing up to 1200 measurements and 999 numbers of the measured objects with ability to view the recorded information on the display of the device.
- Mode of PC connection via Bluetooth.
- Three independent measuring channels with alternate indication of data on the single liquid crystal display.
- Prompt evaluation of gamma background within 5 seconds.
- Automatic subtraction of gamma background at measurement of beta contamination.
- Four built-in gamma, beta sensitive Geiger-Muller counters.
- Automatic setting of measurement intervals and ranges.
- Audio signaling of each detected gamma-quantum and beta-particle that can be switched off.
- Two-tone audio alarm of exceeded programmed threshold levels.
- Operation with telescopic tube.
- Two AAA batteries.
|Measurement ranges and main relative errors|
|Gamma and X-ray radiation ambient dose equivalent rate (137Cs)||µSv/h||0.1…999.9;|
|%||±(15+2/H*(10)),where H*(10) is a numeric value of measured DER equivalent to µSv/h|
|Beta-particles flux density (90Sr+90Y)||1/(cm2×min)||5…100 000;|
|%||±(20+200/ϕβ), where ϕβ is a numeric value of measured beta-particles flux density equivalent to part./(cm2×min)|
|Energy ranges of measurement and energy dependence:|
|– Gamma and X-ray radiation||MeV||0.05…3.0;±25%|
|– Beta radiation||MeV||0.5…3.0|
|Resolution of threshold level programming for:|
|• dose rate||µSv/h||0.01|
|• flux density||103/(cm2×min)||0.01|
|Time of continuous operation with fully charged batteries*||hours||2 500|
|Operating temperature range||˚С||-20…+50|
* under gamma background not more than 0.3 µSv/h, switched off display backlight and alarm system