Radiation Badge EcotestCARD is a direct reading personal dosimeter for personnel exposure monitoring.
This dosimeter badge can be used either independently or within the automated system of personal dosimetry control ASIDC-21.
The radiation monitoring badge EcotestCARD allows storing dose accumulation history with real time reference in the non-volatile memory, and communicating it to the computer. If the programmed threshold levels of gamma dose or its rate are exceeded, light and audio alarms are actuated.
In 2011, the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine sent EcotestCARD dosimeters to Japan as humanitarian aid for recovery from the accident at the Fukushima NPP, where they gained a reputation of a reliable and precise product.
- Stand-alone use or use within automated system of personal dosimetry control.
- Storage of dose accumulation history in the nonvolatile memory with real time reference.
- Transfer of dose accumulation history through the infrared port to the computer.
- Blocking the mode of power supply switch off until the data reading procedure finished.
- DER and DE threshold levels programming of gamma and X-ray radiation with the help of the computer or manually with control keys.
- Blocking certain indication modes in response to the computer command.
- Light and audio alarms when programmed threshold levels exceeded on DER and DE of gamma and X-ray radiation.
- Display automatic switch off if current gamma background is lower than the preset threshold level with instant switching on at:
– pressing any control key;
– gamma background increase above the preset threshold level;
– alarm clock ringing.
- Periodic self-testing of batteries and detector.
- Energy-compensated Geiger-Muller counter.
|Measurement ranges and main relative errors:|
|– gamma and X-ray radiation individual dose equivalent rate HP(10)||µSv/h||0.1…1 000 000;
(1…10 µSv/h; ±20%;10
µSv/h…1 Sv/h; ±10%)
|– gamma and X-ray radiation individual dose equivalent HP(10)||mSv||0.001…9 999;
|Energy range of detected gamma and X-ray radiation and energy dependence||MeV||0.05…6.0;
|Recording resolution of dose accumulation history in the nonvolatile memory||minutes||5…255|
|Time of data storage in the nonvolatile memory||years||not less than 10|
|Data exchange rate through infrared port||bit/s||38 400|
|Positive data exchange distance between the dosimeter and the infrared port adapter||m||not more than 0.3|
|Lithium battery (CR2450) life*||hours||2 200|
*under gamma background not more than 0.3 µSv/h, switched off alarm system