The device for radiation and chemical reconnaissance, designed for installation at fixed and movable objects. It continuously monitors and detects low and high level gamma radiation, vapors of toxic substances, and controls the actuators of protection equipment.
PRHR-ME is widely used by military and emergency services units for the effective exercise of their professional duties.
- Measurement range of exposure dose rate (EDR) of gamma radiation from 10 µR/h to 1000 R/h
- Energy range of registered gamma-quanta from 0.66 to 1.25 MeV
- Main relative error of gamma-radiation EDR measurement (relative to 137Cs) in percentage with confidence probability of 0.95 is calculated by the formula: , where is a numeric value of the measured EDR in milliroentgens per hour.
- Detection of toxic vapors of organophosphorus and arsenic substances in the air with concentration of 1.8 × 10-4 mg/L and higher.
- The device provides automatic light and audible alarm and issues commands to start the actuators of the object protection equipment when threshold values of gamma radiation and concentration of toxic substances are reached.
- The device operates under the following environmental conditions:- high humidity up to 98 % and temperature not more than +40 °С
– low temperature up to – 40 °С
– high temperature up to +50 °С
– when exposed to hoarfrost and dew
- The device is powered from the DC mains of 27 V (from 22.5 to 28.8 V) voltage.
|№||Item||Length, mm||Height,mm||Width,mm||Weight, kg|
|1||Б-1M radiation unit||156||228||79||2,5|
|2||Б-2M chemical unit||310||320||169||7,1|
|3||Cyclone Ц||130||• Ø63||0,5|
|4||Heating tube||650||• Ø19||0,4|
|5||Rubber tube||1000||• Ø18||0,6|