Spectrometer-dosimeter of gamma-radiation "Rhythm-S"
- registration of gamma-ray spectra and identification of radionuclides;
- measuring radionuclide activity in building materials, mineral raw materials, waste products, food stuff and other materials in the Marinelli geometry (without transferring to a laboratory);
- quick measuring of radionuclide activity in the "2π" geometry (without sampling); • remote measuring.
As a dosimeter, the device is designed for:
- detection of gamma-ray sources and radiation-contaminated materials;
- monitoring of transport vehicles crossing national borders;
- monitoring of radioactive contamination in scrap metal;
- measuring gamma-exposure rate in the field and in production environment.
gamma survey meter "Rhythm-1M"; spectrometric transducer; Bluetooth data transmitting module; notebook (or netbook); Bluetooth USB module; specialised software; power-supply and battery-charge units; miniature headphone; instruction manual. Each component of the gamma-ray spectrometer/dosimeter "RHYTHM-S" has independent power supply.
- Relative energy resolution for 0.662 MeV 137Cs gamma-ray line, max. - 9%.
- Working range of gamma-ray energies: 0.05 - 3 MeV.
- Working range of equivalent gamma-ray dose rate: 0.01 - 19990 µSv/h.
- Limits of basic relative error: ± 15%.
- Energy dependence: ± 20%.
- Sensitivity: 800 s-1/µSv/h (for 137Cs).
- Adjustable measuring time: 0.5, 1, 2, 10, 50 sec.
- Detector material: NaI(Tl) Ø40x40.
- Hermetic design of the detector block.
- Sound alerts with changing modulation.
- The dosimeter is vibration and shock resistant. Max. peak acceleration: 150 m/s2.
- Operating temperature range: -30...+50oN.
Dosimeter "Rhythm-1M" DBG-02 has passed the Government Acceptance Test.
Portable gamma-ray spectrometer / dosimeter "RHYTHM-S" is meteorologically certified.
From 2011 on, the spectrometer "Rhythm-S" will be equipped with a Bluetooth module capable of transmitting data over a distance of up to 100m, i.e. the computer is connected with the point of measuring wirelessly, which allows to be located at a greater distance from dangerous sources of radiation thus reducing the dose received.
Laboratory spectrometric appliance ATOLL.
- registration of gamma-radiation of the samples of building materials, food and other liquid and dry substances;
- measuring of spectral characteristics of the sources of radiation and automatic identification of radionuclids;
- determination of activity of the revealed radionuclids;
- determination of activity of the natural radionuclids.
spectrometric modulus, detectoring block with scintillation detector, low background protection of detectoring block, Marinnelly vessels, set of operating documentation.
The main characteristics:
- range of measured energy of gamma-radiation 0.05 .. 3.0 MeV
- energy resolution 137Cs - 9 %
- integral non-linearity with the programmed compensation no more than 0.1%
- minimal detectored activity 137Cs with the time of exposition 1 hour - 3 Bq/kg (1.35×10-10 Ku/kg)
- error of measuring the activity no more than 25%
- range of working temperatures 15 ... 35°C
- stabilization of power scale according to the light of the raper
- automatic graduation according to the effectiveness of registration of radiation of standard samples
- automatic gauging and compensation of non-linearity during the tuning and absence of these operations during exploitation.