Digital Radiorelay Station (DRRS) is intended for the organization of connection up to eight intervals on distance of 450 km.
Connection is carried out in a batch mode in local net work Ethernet 10 Base T with the organization of voice com munication and signalling of telecontrol, the telesignal system and remote control.
THE STATION PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING OPERATING MODES:
- mode of retransmission;
- mode of radio silence;
- mode of standby;
- mode of data transmission in a batch mode in local network Ethernet 10 Base T;
- control mode by station from a control panel or from a computer on joint RS 232;
- mode of the automatic control at which the control of serviceability of the equipment is provided;
- mode of automatic installation of operating frequencies of station at which the opportunity of adjustment for the allocated fixed frequencies of reception and transfer is provided, in view of a protective interval - 43 MHz.
frequency range, MHz 375-750;
frequency quantity 80,0;
frequency step of a grid 1,0;
transmission rate in channel Ethernet up to 1600 kbps in both directions.
TYPE OF THE AERIAL AND ITS CHARACTERISTIC:
- lagoperiodic antenna two-element lattice;
- amplification rate of the aerial not less than 10 db;
- voltage standing-wave ratio of aerials in a operating band no more than 1,8. RANGE OF COMMUNICATION:
- on open lines at direct visibility between the aerials, the sure connection can be provided on distance up to 60 km;
- the probability of a mistake makes no more than 10-6 for 99,4 % of an operating time.
CAPACITY OF THE TRANSMITTER:
- value of target capacity of the transmitter not less than 10 watt;
- a deviation of capacity of the transmitter from rating value at influence of destabilizing factors no more ±1,5 db;
- capacity of the transmitter of station is operatively adjusted within the limits of 30 db with step 1 db, relative to a nominal level;
- out and collateral radiations of the transmitter of station make not less then -60 db;
- VSWR of antennas in frequency band no more 1,8.
THE STRIP OF RADIATION OF THE TRANSMITTER OF STATION SHOULD NOT EXCEED:
- on a level a minus 3 dB - 1,4 MHz;
- on a level a minus 30 dB - 2,52 MHz.
SENSITIVITY OF THE RECEIVER:
- sensitivity of the receiver of station at a level of mistakes rate (BER) 1  10 -3 there should be not less a minus 121 db/Watt;
- a dynamic range of the receiver of station not less than 60 db;
- selectivity of the receiver on the next channel, at adjustment ±42 MHz not less than 70 db;
- selectivity on the mirror channel of reception not less than 80 db.
STABILITY OF FREQUENCY:
- relative stability of operating frequency of the transmitter (receiver) of station not less 2*10 -6 , with temperature range -20.... +50 C.
POWER SUPPLIES OF STATION:
- power supplies of station are provided with a source of a direct current a voltage (+27±5) V.
- power consumed by station, do not exceed 130 watt.
THE MONITORING SYSTEM:
- the monitoring system of station provides the control, management and indication of a condition of connection, and also a condition of blocks and indication of malfunction of blocks using the data of internal sensor and your PC through RS232 junction.
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS:
- the weight of station 50 kg, overall dimensions 480x350x340 mm (width×height×depth).
|- antenna ARKA 464651.001|
- cabel ARKA 686 661.051
- head phones AR 870
- agreed loading
- block DRRS
- * modem;
- antenna block.
* Optionally the station can be supplied with modem for organization of communication E1 (ISDN PRI) through RS232 junction.
The company ensures servising and carrying out of the installation of the station at the place and teaching of the spesialists.