"Kushetka-B" for 1.201.014 is a command-staff vehicle mounted on the transport base of BTR-80 that provides HF and VHF communication while moving and at a stop.
"Kushetka-B" offers continuous 48 - hours operation under the following conditions:
- operating temperature 223 K - 323 K (-50°C to +50°C);
- air humidity not more 98%, when temperature is not more 298 K (25°C);
- low atmospheric pressure not less 6x104 Pa (450 mm of mercury);
- vibration up to 300 Hz.
"Kushetka-B" is furnished with equipment of the third and fourth generation. Field of application- tactical link of non-automated and automated control systems.
We are ready to work out and produce command-staff vehicles with any other communication facilities and equipment on the transport base to the Buyer's option.
MAIN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- internal communication;
- official traffic;
- telephone radio communication through radio sets from the work places of radio operators and subscribers;
- data exchange through radio sets and through telephone channel;
- communication through long distance line;
- data exchange through long distance line;
- telephone radio communication through outer radio set of medium power;
- serviceability of antenna erecting device for broad band antennas of vertical radiation;
- serviceability of electricity supply systems.