Combined Radio set R-142NE provides communication in tactical and operational control link. It operates all-year-round, while moving and at a stop, independently or as a unit of communication system. It ensures all-round-the-clock communication on frequency range within 1,5-79,975MHz in middle crosscountry conditions.
CRS (combined radio set) is installed into metallic heated body on transport base of the GAZ-66 and provides radio communication at the environment temperature from -40°C to +50°C and relative air humidity 98% at the temperature 40°C.
MAIN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
R-142NE consists of one HF radio set and three VHF radio sets, commutation equipment, confidential information transmitting equipment and telephone communication.
- simplex radio phone communication;
- reception and transmission of selective call;
- radio phone communication from all working places through an external radio set;
- acoustic and telegraph communication through external radio set;
- reception and transmission of the signals of selective and conference call;
- internal selective and conference communication between the crew members;
- automatic information retransmission by radio sets.
Power source of the equipment installed into CRS are:
- generator G-290 (in motion);
- electric generating set AB1-P28 (at a stop).
Power from the generator of electric generating set is 1 kW.
Power supply is 27 (+2,7/-4,9)V when ripple voltage is not more 500mV.
Formerly delivered R-142NE can be modernized:
- replacement of communication facilities;
- replacement of communication facilities and transport base.
CRS with any other communication facilities and other gears on the transport base given by the client can be developed and produced.