- Standard: ISDN (2B+D) U or S/T interface;
- Signaling protocol: DSS1, TR6; Application:
- Data transport;
- Radio remote control;
- Effective bandwidth: 0,3 - 3,4 kHz;
- Call-tone level: not less 70 dB;
- Memory: 10 numbers;
- Calling Log; Power supplying:
- S/T and U interfaces;
- By central battery 27 V;
- Temperature range -35° C... +50° C;
- Mean-time-between-failures is not less 10 000 hours;
- Operation life is not less 15 years;
Hermetic enclosure (submerge up to 1 m).
Digital Telephone DTA-04 intended for supporting a telecommunication service in all command's levels in Integrated Communication Facilities and other point. It is used at stationary objects and in a field open-air condition.
Telephone provides direct phone communication/ wire connection and access to the net with digital interface ISDN S/T and U with DSS1 or TR6 protocols, supporting radio remote control.
Telephone set can be used as digital phone, voice digitizer, digital-to-digital converter or as radio-station controlling module.
Telephone intended for field operation under environmental exposure and for installation and operation on stationary and mobile vehicles (track-type vehicles, aircrafts with a low maneuverability, helicopters and ships).
Power supply system is Central battery (CB) or vehicle electrical system with rating value 27 V.
There are provided power supply from S/T and U interfaces and from the onboard electric system with DC 27 V also.