(Low-Flying) Target Detection Radar 111L1 "LIS"
111L1 Radar is designed for detection of moving people and vehicles (optionally – low-flying targets and maritime targets) for security and reconnaissance support.
Radar provides automatic detection and location of targets at any time of the year under conditions of rain, fog, precipitation, smoke or dust, in default of optical visibility. The targets are displayed on the LCD indicator together with bearing and range data.
During processing the non-parametric algorithms are applied, thus allowing to escape the false targets tracking regardless of interference environment. Target recognition mode allows to detect automatically target velocity and listen to the specific sound spectrum of a target (man, group, vehicle, helicopter etc.).
The basic version is designed to allow the radar installation on the horizontally adjustable platform. The version with the stabilized platform allows using radar as a vehicle-based (APC, ACV, automobile) fast-deployed mobile complex, featuring automatic antenna leveling according to the indications of the built-in accelerometer horizon sensors.
Antenna rotation and leveling is executed by piezoelectric, gearless, reversible electromotors.
• in azimuth - (-60+60)° with possibility of random sector reducing;
• in range - (0-12) km with possibility of random scan zone selection within a given range.
|2||Full Scan Time (120°, 12 km):|
• under normal conditions - 25 sec;
• under conditions of sand storms and rain - 50 sec.
|3||Target detection range (radial speed 2 km/h ... 50 km/h):|
• single person – 5.4 km (3.6 km under conditions of sand storm or rain);
• vehicle – 11.5 km (5.5 km under conditions of sand storm or rain);
• helicopter - 12 km (7 km under conditions of sand storm or rain).
|4||Radar resolution range:|
• bearing - not worse than 2° in all modes;
• range - not worse than 200 m in scan mode (100 m under heavy interference), 25 m in recognition mode.
|5||Setting-up procedure – does not exceed 5 min.|
|General Technical And Operational Specification|
|2||Transmitter capacity||0.2 W|
|3||Emitted signal type||PCM continuous signal|
|4||Antenna aperture||400 mm|
|5||Input voltage||24±5V d.c. (optional - a.c. 110-250V, 50-60 Hz)|
|6||Power consumption||60 W max.|
|7||Operating temperatures range for radar||- 30°C ... +60°C|
|8||Operating temperatures range for LCD||20°C ... +50°C|
|9||Rel. humidity at 35°C||up to 98%|
|10||Wind speed||up to 15 m/sec|
|11||Weight (including the stabilized platform)||30 kg|