MM INCORPORATES THE WORKSTATIONS:
WS-1 [Workstation 1 ] is designed for diagnostics and fault finding up to the element level [a group of elements] of digital and digital-to-analog LRUs based on TTL, CMOS or mixed TTL-CMOS logic as well as LRUs having analog elements with signal levels over the range from -"7V to +9V.
WS-1 is made applying the automated diagnostic complex and is completed with multi-purpose programmer "UNIPROG".
The diagnostic complex consists of hardware, software and repair databases for the tested LRUs.
The hardware consists of 1 35-channel test-processor, 16-channel logic and signature analyzer and B-channel analog generator and performs the following functions:
- Testing of PCBs via connectors with simultaneous recording of the PCB reaction for test
- In-circuit testing of the PCB and elements;
- Providing LRUs under test with power supply.
- RF and UHF units of oscillators being controlled;
- Digital oscilloscope unit;
- Built-in spectrum analyzer.
WS-4 [Workstation 4] is a multi-purpose repair station. It is equipped with a set of fixtures, tools and special-purpose equipment.
The dismounting of faulty radio elements, the radio elements performing, soldering of newly mounted elements and varnishing are accomplished at WS-4.
MM-36D6 is provided with Spare Pares, Tools and Accessories to repair six radars, radar reference LRUs, complete test-programs for LRUs being repaired and signatures for cells being tested.
ММ-ЗБОБ is located in the transportable module on the basis of a sea container with overall dimensions 6100х2450х2600 mm and equipped with the air-conditioning, ventilating and heating systems.
Power supply of MM-36D6 is fed:
- from stationary industrial networks of three-phase
- voltage 380 V;
- frequency 50 Hz;
- from the stand-alone power supply source.
- Consumed power is not more than 1О kW.