Mobile System of Ground Reconnaissance "JAB"
The system is designed for detection and identification of people and vehicles (as option – slow low-flying targets and surface marine targets) for security surveillance or reconnaissance.
The system provides automatic day/night detection of targets in any weather conditions, using millimeter bandwidth and verifying targets (carrying out a detailed reconnaissance) in optical bandwidth, detection and localization (rendering to surface) of communication lines and telecommunication (cellular, satellite, radio and trunking communications), radio communication (short-range radar, fire control systems, control systems).
The system provides rendering of the measurement equipment to surface map and allows transmitting the detected targets data to the command centre by radio-channel.
The components of the system
The system consists of:
- Millimetre bandwidth ground reconnaissance "Lis" LC111 radar, that allows detection of low-speed and low-flying targets
- Two-channel TV observation system of day and night vision
- Thermal imager
- Laser rangefinder
- System of radio monitoring
- Navigation system for measuring the complex's and the target's position
- System of data transmission to the command centre and means of communication
- On-board PC for control and data processing
- System for the system's control
- Tactical situation display unit
Battle features of the system
- Automatic diction and identification of ground and low-speed low-flying targets in range of up to 12 km by means of millimetre bandwidth radar.
- Target detection and identification of targets in the range of up to 5-8 km in optical bandwidth by means of thermal imager and TV system in conditions of day and night, and also in conditions of limited visibility.
- Detailed target verification in visible and infrared bandwidths.
- Laser rangefinder range detection of the targets with accuracy of ±5 meters.
- Self-location and providing coordinates of the targets and their rendering to the surface map.
- Target reconnaissance under conditions of active counter measures.
- Target data display (quantity of targets, their composition, range, bearing, detailed video information on targets, the complex's location) on a display of the PC working in multy-screen mode and on the display of LCD monitor.
- Scanning and recording of radiosignals of telecommunication systems in predefined bandwidth.
- Characterization of registered signals (carrier frequency, BW, power, modulation format, parameters of probe pulses etc.).
- Display and indication of properties of analyzed BW/source.
- Input of database of registered sources.
- Classification and identification of the sources detected.
- Radiation direction measurement of the sources detected (with appropriate antennae).
- Interception and recording of cellular, paging and trunk communication of AMPS/DAMPS (IS-54B, IS-136 and IS-641 protocols), NAMPS, TACS, NMT-450(900), GSM-900, DCS-1800, MPT-1327, EDACS, FLEX, RDS, POCSAG. * Note: - this feature is a separate option.
- Text and video data transmission by radiochannel to the command centre.
The complex is fulfilled in two variants – mobile and portable. Mobile variant can be placed on cross-country vehicle, APCs and other vehicles.