«DELTA» is a modern mobile twodimensional pulse
coherent solid-state radar for surface and air surveillance,
which has got low probability interception
of its electromagnetic radiation. It delivers in a fully
automatic way the current coordinates of any target
located within its detection area.
This mobile radar could be installed on transport vehicles (automobiles, armored personnel carriers, infantry combat vehicles etc.) which allow arranging its operation in uplands in order to assure necessary viewing conditions.
«DELTA» analyzes space in azimuth by the continuous rotation of its aerial system, which is mechanically driven.
The radar ensures:
- automatic detection and tracking of airplanes, helicopters, delta planes, ground and surface targets at any time of day and year, at rain, fog, dust, and sandstorms;
- recording of selected paths of targets and transmission of data on them to police, border, customs, and security agencies as well as generation of an alarm signal.
- It is installed on transport facilities (automobiles, armored personnel carriers, infantry combat vehicles, etc.), which in operation are arranged on hills or high places in order to assure necessary viewing conditions.
- observation of air and ground situation in the zone of location of particularly important objects;
- monitoring of economic and customs zones with the aim to prevent smuggling and terrorist actions.
- automatic detection and tracking of airplanes, helicopters, deltaplanes, ground and surface targets at any time of day and year, at rain, fog, dust, and sandstorms;
- recording of selected paths of targets and transmission of data to police, border guard, customs, and security agencies as well as generation of alarm signal.
- solid-state transceiver;
- digital generation of complex-modulated sounding signals;
- digital processing of signals and information on paths;
- high efficiency of detection of moving targets under exposure of intensive passive interferences;
- application of non-parametric algorithms of automatic detection, making it possible to get rid of false target blips regardless of the existing interference situation;
- automatic measurement of coordinates and generation of routes of moving targets;
- visual display of radar-derived situation on a LCD screen;
- automated control of operating modes from a portable computer;
- documenting of operation results.
RADAR TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Low peak power radiated
- Peak power stepped control;
- Coherent pulse train radiated;
- Coherent echo signal integration;
- Serviceability monitoring – fully automatic;
- Solid-state transmitter;
- Sounding signal forming – digital on IF;
- Sounding signals – pulses with linea frequency modulation;
- Mulfunction detection – semi automatic up to plug-in units;
- Frequency oscillation – generation by digital synthezators;
- Signal processing - digital on IF;
- Clutter suppression - digital MTI plus FFT;
- Extractor - automatic digital with CFAR;
- Tracking filter - Kalman type filter;
- High reliability;
- Display - multicolour LCD panel;
- Easy installation.
|Coverage||up to 96 km - in range|
|360° - in azimuth|
|Resolution:||50...60 m - in range|
|1,0...1,5°- in azimuth|
|Maximum detection range:|
|• small air target||8...20 km|
|• small surface target||up to horizon|
|Accuracy||20...40 m - in range|
|4…6 mrad - in azimuth|
|Tracking target number||up to 50|
|Peak Power from||8 W up to 80 W|
|Pulse width||64; 32; 16; 4 sec|
|Signal bandwidth||about 5 MHz|
|PRF||about 1,4 2,5 3,8 6,7 kHz|
|Antenna gain||32 dB|
|Antenna beamwidth||0,8...1,2°-in azimuth|
|about 10° - in elevation|
|Rotating rate||20; 10; 5 rpm|
|Signal processing||Digital with PLM|
|Extracting||automatic digital with CFAR|
|Data processing||digital with PLM|
|Serviceabilitty monitoring||fully automatic in work process|
|Mulfunction detection||semi automatic up to plug-in units|
|Data registration||up to 50 trajectories|
|Interface||RS-422; Ethernet; CAN 2.0|
|Readiness time||up to 2 minutes|
|Power consumption||up to 500 W (50 Hz, 220 V)|
|Equipment mass||up to 300 kg|