AUTOMATIC GAIN CONTROL UNIT (BARUS)
Automatic gain control unit designed for application in airborne electronic warfare systems.
BARUS provides :
- gain control of incoming signal;
- blanking pulses generation;
- output signal level control;
- input signal division to two channels and phase control in one of them;
- automatic digital communications with the external control units.
frequency band X
signal gain (in the basic channel), dB 35
signal gain (in the modulated signal
channel), dB 60
input signal range, dB/W -75 ... -30
VSWR, less than 2,5
digital gain control range, dB 60
frequency response flatness, dB, less than 6