A top famous product of “ECOTEST” trademark, which is exported to over 70 countries. This is a professional device for official measurements, which measures the level of gamma background, beta contamination, accumulated dose and its accumulation time. Prompt evaluation of gamma background is performed within 10 seconds. With the help of GS Ecotest application measurement results are transferred to smartphones and tablets running Android™ OS via Bluetooth channel in real time. The GS Ecotest application is available on Google Play.
- Big display with luminescent backlight.
- Simultaneous indication of units of measurement, measurement errors, threshold level and real time on the display.
- Analog ten-segment indicator of registered radiation intensity.
- Ability to perform measurements with a preset error.
- Four-level indication of battery discharge.
- Built-in memory which allows storing up to 1200 measurements.
- Mode of PC connection via Bluetooth.
- Five independent measuring channels with alternate indication of data on the single liquid crystal display.
- Built-in gamma, beta sensitive Geiger-Muller counter.
- Prompt evaluation of gamma background within 10 seconds.
- Automatic subtraction of gamma background at measurement of beta contamination.
- Measurement results averaging, manually and automatically interrupted.
- Automatic setting of measurement intervals and ranges.
- Audio, vibration and vibration-audio alarm of each detected gamma-quantum or beta-particle that can be switched off.
- Two-tone audio, vibration and vibration-audio alarm of exceeded programmed threshold levels.
- Two AAA batteries.
- Shock-resistant body.
- Small weight and dimension parameters.
|Measurement ranges and main relative errors:|
|Gamma and X-ray radiation ambient dose equivalent rate (137Cs)||µSv/h||0.1…9 999;|
|%||±(15+2/H*(10)), where H*(10) is a numeric value of measured DER equivalent to µSv/h|
|Gamma and X-ray radiation ambient dose equivalent (137Cs)||mSv||0.001…9 999; ±15%|
|Beta-particles flux density (90Sr+90Y)||1/(cm2×min)||10…100 000;|
|%||±(20+200/ϕβ), where ϕβ is a numeric value of measured beta-particles flux density equivalent to part./(cm2×min)|
|Ambient dose equivalent accumulation time and accuracy of measurement||1 min…9 999 h; ±0.1 s per 24 h|
|Energy ranges of measurement and energy dependence:|
|Gamma and X-ray radiation||MeV||0.05…3.0; ±25%|
|Resolution of threshold level programming for:|
|– dose rate||µSv/h||0.01|
|– flux density||103/(cm2×min)||0.01|
|Battery life*||hours||1 500|
|Operating temperature range||°С||-20…+50|