Semi-conductor gamma-spectrometer SEG-002-“AKP-P”, made on the detector base from pure germanium, is designed for radionuclides identification in the compound isotopes mixture in counting samples, determination of their specific activity or abundance by spectrum of external gamma-emanation.
- P-type semi-conductor gamma-detector on the HP(Ge) base in the Dewar container with preliminary amplifier and refrigerated input cascade.
- Passive low-background composition detector shielding.
- Spectrometry section.
- IBM compatible computer.
- “AKWin” software.
- Set of cables.
- Nitrogen charge device.
- Nitrogen level sensor.
- Measuring vessels.
|Gamma-type detection unit||BDEG-35190|
|Energy range of registered gamma-emission, keV||40÷10000|
|Registration efficiency, % to NaJ|
|for 122 keV, eV||875|
|for 1.3 MeV, keV||1.9|
|MDA by 137Cs for 1 hour|
|for “Marinelli vessel” 1 l, Bq/kg||0.12|
|for “Denta” vessel 0.13 l Bq/kg||1.0|
|Number of channels ADC, not less than||8192|
|Integral non-linearity of conversion function, %||<0.05|
|Differential non-linearity in % of full scale, %||<1|
|for heavy loads, ms||1|
|for light loads, ms||6|
|Automatic voltage raising, V||0÷4000|
|Thickness of passive shielding lead, mm||100|
|Maximum “Marinelly” vessel volume, l||4|
|Shield, protecting from K-alpha lead|
DETECTOR TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
|Model No||Effic.(%)||Resolution||Peak-to- Compton Ratio||Peak Shape|
A Coaxial HPGe Detector with Lead Shield is used to measure the specific gamma radiation of radionuclides from various types of environmental objects such as rocks, minerals, sludge, slag, soil, plant, sediment and particulate matter in air.
- Adopting precision gamma-spectrometry methods;
- Radionuclide identification and determination of their specific activity;
- Low level of instrumental background;
- Low threshold for radionuclide detection;
- Separate and simultaneous measurement of activity of 100 radionuclides