BDBG-15S is designed to measure ambient dose equivalent rate of gamma radiation in a wide range of values. Suitable for unmanned aerial vehicles, mobile robotic devices and automated systems of radiation monitoring.
The distinctive features of this unit are high sensitivity with minimal weight and dimension parameters, high mechanical resistance and lack of microphone effect. Ingress protection rating of the unit is IP65. Measurement range can be extended up to 5.0 Sv/h at the customer’s request. BDBG-15S is available in two modifications: BDBG-15S-09 and BDBG-15S-23, which differ in size and sensitivity of scintillation detector.
- High sensitivity regardless of minimum weight and dimensions.
- Ability to extend a measurement range up to 5.0 Sv/h (on request).
- Ingress protection rating – ІР65.
- High mechanical immunity.
- No microphonics.
- Scintillation CsI (Tl) detector with a photomultiplier for measurements in the 0.01 µSv/h to 50 µSv/h range (spectrum-dose function):
– 23 cm3 for BDBG-15S-23;
- Energy-compensated Geiger-Muller counter for measurements in the 50 µSv/h to 1.0 Sv/h range.
|Measurement range of gamma radiation DER||from 0.01 µSv/h to 1.0 Sv/h|
|Main relative error in measurements||not more than 15 %|
|Energy range||from 50 keV to 3.0 MeV|
|Energy dependence||not more than ±25 %|
|Sensitivity for 137Сs at 1.0 µSv/h not less than:|
|– 180 cps for BDBG-15S-09|
|– 500 cps for BDBG-15S-23|
|Operating temperature range||from -30 to +50 оС|
|Supply voltage||12 V|
|Current consumption||not more than 50 mA|
|Digital interface||RS-485 or UART(RX,TX-3.3V), selected by the customer|
|Weight, not more than:|
|– 0.25 kg for BDBG-15S-09|
|– 0.35 kg for BDBG-15S-23|
|– 57×103×28.5 mm for BDBG-15S-09|
|– 70×140×37 mm for BDBG-15S-23|
- detecting unit;
- connecting cable with a connector;
- packing box.