Modem is designed to construct a highspeed duplex digital link between remote devices with Ethernet-interface. Modem includes SHDSL-port, 4 Ethernet 10BASE-T/100Base- TX ports and a port with RS-232-interface.
Linear interface SHDSL complies with ITU- T G.991.2.bis recommendations and is used for transmitting TCPAM coding sets. Modem can multiplex two SHDSL channels in one logical channel (four-wire mode) to increase ranging at the cost of decrease in speed on the channel without decrease of total speed.
Provides connection of analog telephone in MB for organization of communication. Power supply of remote SHDSL regenerators.
Controlling from the front panel (keyboard + display with menu system) from PC through RS-332 or Ethernet using telnet.
- SHDSL port parameters comply with ITU-T G.991.2.bis recommendations
- Number of channels: 1
- Connection type: point-to-point
- Operation mode: two-wires, four-wires
- Cable type: P-296, P-274M
Linear code: CPAM
Data transfer speed range, kBps: from 192 to 11392
Step of data transfer speed change, kBps: 64
Link mode: full-duplex
Ethernet interface parameters:
- Parameters of the Ethernet interface comply with the recommended IEEE 802.3u
- Number of ports: 4
- Support: AUTO-MDIX for 10/100 MB
- Ethernet IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex mode
- Back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode
- Built-in 10/100M6 switch
- Support Ethernet multicasting, broadcasting, flooding control
- Port-based VLAN
-AC (from 187 to 242V, frequency from 43 to 65 Hz. Nominal value 220V, 50 Hz)
-DC (from 18 to 36V. Nominal value 27 V)
Operating temperature range: -30°C... +50°C
Overall dimensions (LWH): 482x349x106 mm
Weight: 8 kg
Operation life: not less than 20 years
Mean-time-between-failures: not less than 10000 hours.