Container for on-board Integrate Communication Facilities (hereinafter referred to as shelter) is intended for communication equipments placement, carrying and operation in field conditions.
Shelter cannot be used for personnel accommodation on the move. All life support systems needed for personnel to operate the Integrated Communication Facilities are installed in shelter.
There are a lighting, a heating and an air-conditioning systems. Shelter is equipped with backup system for powering communication equipments and life support systems. There are a special filter-ventilation unit and a lighting blackout also.
There are fastener systems on the roof for holding and transportation of two masts for R-450 station . Shelter provides HF shielding not less 30 dB in frequency range 150 kHz to 1 000 kHz and not less 60 dB in frequency range 1 MHz to 1 GHz.
Shelter's outer cable terminations that are used for secure communication and for unclassified communication are separated.
Shelter is designed for around-the-clock and day-after-day operation.
The complete set of necessary tools and accessories that are required for shelter's maintenance and operation are delivered together with shelter.
Shelter's installation and operation is stipulated on any automobile body similar to ZIL-131. Shelter's transportation can be carried out by aviation, automobile, railway and sea transports. Materials and coverings used for shelter's production ensure explosion safety and fire resistance.
- Admissible surface loading on floor-up to 300 kg/m 2 ;
- Admissible surface loading on roof-up to 200 kg/m 2 ;
- Temperature range is from - 40° C to + 65° C;
- There are remote controls for life support systems;
- Filter ventilation unit's production - not less 120 cubic meters per hour;
- The temperature range inside the shelter is +15° C to+35° C;
- Air heating inside the shelter kept up is not less 15° C at external temperature is - 30° C;
- AS: 220 V and 50 Hz and feeds from permanent power network or from electric generator;
- Power consumption - not more 2 kW;
- Standby battery voltage-24 V;
- Standby batteries for powering communication equipments and life support systems are separated;
- Battery life - not less 30 minutes;
- Length - not more 3 900 mm;
- Width - not more 2 650 mm;
- Height - not more 2 300 mm;
- Weight - not more 1 500 kg;
- Operation life is not less 20 years;
- Warranty period - 3 years.