Manpack VHF tactical radio is intended for supporting simplex telecommunication service in VHF band. It can be used at stationary objects and in a field open-air by personnel transportation. It can work as receiver-exciter within another radio sets.
Manpack VHF tactical radio provides transmitting and receiving an analogues (F3E) and voice information (CVSD), dataflow (F1D) with using fixed frequency (interference mode) and anti- interference mode.
Anti-interference mode is intended for providing communication in rising of a jamming blackout. It provides an anti-jamming blackout by using Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS). The frequency tuning rate is 300 times per sec. In the FHSS mode Manpack VHF tactical radio provides connection either with the similar radio station or with the radio station that have compatible communications protocol and aggregate bandwidth.
- Frequency range: 30... 110 MHz;
- Output power: 0,1; 0,5; 5 W;
- Receiver sensitivity: 0,5 mkV;
- Frequency spectrum pitch: 12,5; 25 kHz in FHSS mode;
- Operating mode: single-frequency simplex and dual-frequency simplex;
- Emission class: F1; F3E; CVSD; Operating running regime:
- Opened phone;
- Masking phone;
- Data transport: 1,2; 2,4; 4,8; 9,6; 16 Kbps,
- Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum;
- Power supplying: 18-34 V;
- Temperature range: -35°C...+55°C;
- Operation life is not less 20 years;
- Performance group: 1.14 UXL;
Overall dimensions (Width-Depth-Height):
Weight: 9 kg