Mobile VHF tactical radio is intended for supporting a communication service in VHF band. It can be used at stationary objects (communication command posts) and it can be installed in mobile objects like army tanks, armored troop-carriers. It can work as Receiver-exciter in a manpack VHF tactical radio.
Radio provides transmitting and receiving an analogues (F3E), voice information (CVSD) and dataflow (F1D) using fixed frequency (interference mode) and anti-interference mode.
Anti-interference mode is intended for providing communication in rising of a jamming blackout. It provides an anti-jamming blackout by using Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS). The frequency tuning rate is 300 times per sec.
When operating at fixed frequencies, there is an opportunity of radio communication with older generation radio sets.
Radio provides stable control of the conditions of electronic warfare.
Station R-030U can be installed instead of previous generation sets (R-123 or R-173) without additional modifications.
- Frequency range: 30...110 MHz;
- Output power: 1; 30 W;
- Receiver sensitivity: 1,0 mkV;
- Frequency spectrum pitch: 12,5; 25 kHz in FHSS mode;
- Operating mode: single-frequency simplex and dual-frequency simplex;
- Emission class: F1; F3; CVSD Operating running regime:
- Opened phone;
- Masking phone;
- Data transport: 1,2; 2,4; 4,8; 9,6; 16 Kbps;
- Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum;
- Power supplying 27 V;
- Temperature range -35°C...+55°C;
- Operation life is not less 20 years;
- Performance group: 1.10 UXL;
- Overall dimensions (Width-Depth-Height): 427x222x178 mm.