- Operating temperature (-20°C.+60°C);
- Full weight - less than 24 kg, approximate dimensions (excluding antennae and cables) - 380x290x180 mm;
- Transmitted power - no less than 10 W on each of two channels;
- Power consumption - less than 280 W, optional power source - AC (110. ..250 V, 50. ..60 Hz) or DC (12V or 24V);
- Gain factor of directional antennas no less than 12 dB;
- Working bandwidth: 1210-1260 MHz for channel 2 and 1550-1620 MHz for channel 1;
- Approximate jamming range - up to 15 km (using omni-directional antennae) and up to 250 km (using directional antennae).
SYSTEM'S PARTS SPECIFICATIONS
Power amplifier specification
- each unit weights less than 4 kg, approximate dimensions (240x90x60) mm;
- gain factor - 40 dB (1mW...10W), frequency band (1220.1620) MHz for PAU 2 and (1550.1620) MHz for PAU1;
- low-power transmitting mode (10 dB);
- power supply 24 V (12 V) with power consumption below 120 W;
- sends malfunction diagnostic signal to SCU;
- input signals from SCU: HF jamming signal (0,5 mW...1 mW), power supply 12 V (2 A) or 24 V (1 A), low-power mode selection signal (logic level);
- output signals: amplified HF signal to antenna from each unit (10 W, 1 W regulated), SCU diagnostic signal (logic level)
Directional antenna specification
- Transmits signal from SCU in frequency band 1220.1610 MHz with SWFV not more than 1,5;
- Antenna weights less than 2 kg, direction diagram 40°x40°.
Omni-directional antennas specification- Antenna weights less than 2 kg.
Power supply unit specification- Unit supplies stabilized voltage: +12 V (2 A) for SCU, +12 V (20 A) or +24 V (10 A) for PAU;
- Input voltage: either AC (90.260) V (47.400) Hz or DC +24 V or +12 V;
- Weights less than 2 kg, dimensions (230x130x51) mm;
Sends self diagnostic signal to SCU by logic level signals.
SYSTEM'S PARTS REQUIREMENTS Synthesis and control unit requirements- Unit synthesizes singnals capable to jam GPS/GLONASS equipment and sends these signals with transmission parameters (frequency band, time structure of the signals, on-load power) through coaxial cables to PAU1 and PAU2;
- Unit allows to control power and jamming type;
- Unit provides overall system diagnostic with indication of operation mode and detected system malfunctions;
- Weights less than 2 kg, dimensions (200x120x100) mm;
- Power consumption - less than 10 W DC +24 V;
- Output signals: HF signals to PAU1 and PAU2 (0,1 mW ...1 mW), low-power mode selection signals for PAU1 and PAU2 (logic level);
- Input signals: diagnostic signals from SCU and SPSU (logic level).