System is designed for impeding operation of the equipment which uses GPS/GLONASS signals to determine current location by imitating structure navigation signals.
- Working bandwidth: 1210-1260 MHz for channel 2 and 1550-1620 MHz for channel 1;
- Approximate jamming range - up to 15 km (using omni-directional antennae) and up to 250 km (using directional antenna);
- Approximate jamming range – up to 15 km (using omni-directional antennae) and up to 250 km (using directional antennae).
- Transmitted power – no less than 10 W on each of two channels;
- Power consumption – less than 280 W, optional power source – AC (110…250 V, 50…60 Hz) or DC (12V or 24V);
- Full weight – less than 24 kg, approximate dimensions (excluding antennae and cables) – 380x290x180 mm;
- Operating temperature (-20°C…+60°C);
- Gain factor of directional antennas no less than 12 dB;
- Antenna weights less than 2 kg, direction diagram 40°x40°.
- Antenna weights less than 2 kg, direction diagram 360°.
• Unit synthesizes signals capable to jam GPS/GLONASS equipment and sends these signals with transmission parameters (frequency band, time structure of the signals, on-load power) through coaxial cables to PAU1 and PAU2;
• Unit allows to control power and jamming type;
• Unit provides overall system diagnostic with indication of operation mode and detected system malfunctions;
• Weights less than 2 kg, dimensions (200x120x100) mm;
• Power consumption – less than 10 W DC +24 V;
• HF signals to PAU1 and PAU2 (0,1 mW …1 mW), low-power mode selection signals for PAU1 and PAU2 (logic level);
• Input signals: diagnostic signals from SCU and SPSU (logic level).