The improvement of the qualitative characteristics of the armored vehicles night vision devices due to their internal modernization (without changes of the external dimensions).
The result of modernization is the extension of the viewing field, division capacity and also enhancement of night vision device sensitivity that provides the device operation without illuminating on the much larger distances comparing to the pre-modernized facility.
The improvement of the qualitative characteristics of night vision devices of the armored vehicles by means of their internal modernization (without changes to the external dimensions).
- The sensitivity of the modernized night vision device (basic characteristic) – 0.25 microlux (a million times better that the existing night vision devices of the armored vehicles, which have sensitivity of 0.2 lux)
- It is possible to use it day and night
- Resistance to the flashes of the light flux (not dazzled with the gun shots)
- Adjusting the brightness gain (automatic and manual)
- The unique technological solution for the image-converter tube and optics (glass with an antireflective coating, which is resistant to the radiation)
- Power supply - 7-50 V
- No need in illumination
|Specification, unit of measurement||Range|
|Detection range at night||Not less than 800 m and 550 m under illuminating 0,1 and 0,05 lx for the vehicle silhouette of 2,5x2,5 dimensions with contrast range to background 50%|
|Day vision device||5x+5%|
|Night vision device||4,2x+5%|
|Angle of vision|
|Day vision device||Min. 9o30’’|
|Night vision device||Min. 11o|
|Day vision device||No more than 12”|
|Night vision device||No more than 50”|
|Eyecup diopter adjustment||+/- 4 diopter|
|Operating temperature||-500°C to +500°C|