Provides to helicopter the capability of unguided munitions operative deployment (rockets, artillery, bombs, etc.) in dark conditions pointing sight mark directly on the ground target through night goggles.
- Can be used autonomously as well as reserve aiming device for thermo vision (FLIR type) sights
- Can be connected to any aiming devices and systems
- Can be used on any helicopter types
- Does not limit piloting activity
- Forms sight mark directly on the ground target
- Light weight and small dimensions
- Easy service
- Sight mark observation distance (for night goggles sensitivity of 5•10-4 i) – at least 1.5 km
- Laser beam wavelength – according to night goggles waveband
- Laser beam deviation angles:
• ±12° in azimuth;
• from -30° to +6° in elevation
- Laser beam angle rate – at least 20°/s
- Beam positioning accuracy – better then 1.5 mrad
- Readiness time – less then 3 min
- Power supply:
• +27V DC, 40 Wt;
• 36V AC x 400 Hz, 70 V•A.
• Weight – less then 5 kg.
- Specified life – 4000 flying hours.
- First overhaul service life – 1000 h in 7 years.
- Overhaul life – 1000 hours in 6 years.
- Useful life – up to 25 years.
- Guarantee – under the contract.