The gas-turbine engine has been developed on the background of vast experience in manufacturing and operating the AI-9 base gas-turbine engine and it brings about low production costs, high reliability, and long service life.
The gas-turbine engine is used for starting aircraft propulsion engines and conditioning crew cabin and passenger compartment together with powering airborne electric equipment.
Main advantages of the engine:
Use of AI9-3B gas-turbine engine provides for:
- Expansion of range of aircraft utilization
- Reduction of propulsion engines operating time
- Improvement of safe aircraft maintenance
- Reduced expenditures for auxiliary ground facilities and maintenance manpower
- Availability of additional air and electric power source in flight up to 6000 m.
BASIC SPECIFICATIONS (SLS, ISA +30°C)
|AC aircraft electric system power supply, kV•A||16|
|Bled air flow, kg/s||0.47|
|Bled air pressure, kgf/cm2||4.0|
|Bled air temperature, °C||225|
|Fuel consumption, kg/h||92|
|Total engine weight, kg, max||112|