Designed to form operating commands to the steering machine.
- monitoring the carrier’s current depth;
- monitoring the yaw current value;
- reaching the carrier’s selected depth.
- antiship torpedo SAET-60.
Electric steering commands to the steering machine
are formed relatively to launch direction that is
memorized by the gyroscopic sensor depending on
initial program settings and search system command.
- Relay control law, yawing device operates on three-position steering machine;
- Steering commands are taken from induction-type sensors;
- Pneumatic gyromotors launch.